- About Us
- Current Projects
- Past Experience
- News + Awards
- Subcontractors + Vendors
- Contact Us
This project will involve multi-phase renovations at PTC Clearwater Campus. These repairs and renovations will create a more comfortable learning environment. In addition to site work which will include establishing a new entrance and adding more parking, Ajax will renovate and repair 14 buildings on the campus. While keeping our construction activities isolated from the operations and functions of the school, some of Ajax’s tasks will include replacing ceilings and lights, constructing new building facades, bring facilities to ADA compliance, replace windows, renovate classrooms including science labs, replace electrical systems, replace HVAC equipment, remove walls between classrooms to create larger teaching spaces, replace a roof, add new nurses stations and construct a child care area.
CURRENT STATUS (as of 11/5/2018)
• Sitework – All the radius cast-in-place walls at both the round-a-bout and planter in the court yard have
been completed with a smooth rubbed finish. The 1st lift of asphalt was installed in the Round-A-Bout.
• Old Building 5 – New Outside Work Area – The installation of the metal roofing panels, trim and down-
spouts for the pre-engineered metal building have been completed.
• New Building 5 – Parts ‘C’ and ‘D’ – The Substantial Completion walk-through with Pinellas County
Schools as completed on Thursday, October 12, 2018.
• Building 7 – All of the drywall soffits, acoustical ceilings, light fixtures and diffusers have been installed
in the Phase 4 – Corridors and Classrooms. The demolition work in Phase 5 is on-going.
• Building 9 – Metal framing in the restrooms and storage areas are on-going along with insulating the
new ductwork and the electrical and plumbing in-wall rough-in.